- Less complaints, more actions
- Situations I can’t control, I’ll let be.
- If there are work left unfinished past 8PM, then there are. (Discipline on both work-life balance and efficiency)
- Tweet about negative thoughts and feelings less. It only lets the emotions linger and gives others a peek.
- Two watches, cellphone, laptop.. Be mindful of the time.
- Sleep longer, live longer
- Big or small, give Him thanks
Your problems are growing on you. It’s starting to show on your heavy eyebags, countless acnes, and exhausted face. Stop it right now, woman.
Smile. Sleep early. Make time for the things and people that you really want in your life. Workout. Drink more tea. Meet new people. Open your books. Watch movies. Grab your guitar. Polish your nails. Trim your brows.
Take care of yourself.
Your situation may become more and more difficult and your problems may grow bigger and bigger, but as you struggle to find the solutions to each and every one of them, don’t forget yourself.
Most importantly, pray.
I guess that is how the world is kept balanced.
When one is happy and contented, another is in deep pain.